- Professional strength formula yet safe to use at home.
- Helps even out skin tone.
- Helps make the skin fairer.
- Helps remove dead skin cells.
- May help remove “chicken bumps” or “chicken skin.”
- Helps lighten and fade away stretch marks and superficial scars.
- Helps erase dark spots in the butt cheeks, lower butt, bikini area, and inner thighs.
HOW TO USE
This product is best applied at bedtime. Apply a moderate amount of the peeling oil using a barbecue stick/skewer with a cotton ball wrapped on the tip. Wait to dry for five minutes. Repeat this process two more times. Leave the solution on and do not rinse overnight. Do this for three consecutive nights. After the third night, do not apply anymore and wait for a few days for the area to peel.
- This product is for body use only. Use caution when applying on the face and underarms. Do not use on the breasts, vaginal and penile areas.
- Avoid excessive walking, running, and any physical activities.
- Refrain from wearing tight clothing when doing the 3-day treatment and while the skin is peeling. These activities will cause too much friction, which will cause the treated area to darken.
- You will wash the area that you’re treating with WATER ONLY while on the 3-day peeling session and while the skin is peeling. Avoid washing the area with soap or scrub it using a loofah since this will remove the peeling oil. You SHOULD NOT apply any cream or lotion in the area until AFTER the skin has peeled and healed.
- You should not engage in any activity that will make you sweat because this will remove the peeling oil from your skin.
- The area that you’re treating might feel itchy, tight, and will look red, but can be relieved by applying the Anti-Itch Lotion included in the set.
- You cannot stay under the sun while you’re under treatment. No exceptions.
- Set aside at least seven (7) days of not doing anything active (play sports or exercise) while doing this treatment (3 days for the peeling session and four days for peeling).
- If you’re using this kit on your underarms, please note that you cannot use any deodorant until after the skin stops peeling.
- You cannot use any lotion, cream, or anything other products in the area you are treating.
- If you have any skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, or other skin problems, please consult your dermatologist before using this product.